Pure Energy yoga retreat, Amorgos, 10-17 September
We’d like to welcome you to the pure energy yoga retreat designed to help you recharge and relax. We’ll be giving you lots of personal care and attention during the week.
Amorgos is known for its strong magnetic field and its revitalizing and therapeutic energy. We’ve chosen the Aegealis hotel & spa ***** for it’s breathtaking views, peaceful and nurturing wellness facilities and healthy organic food from the hotel’s own garden.
Your retreat hosts,
Elena & Mirco
YOUR WELLNESS PROGRAMME
- Daily 90 minute morning yoga and meditation (all levels)
- 1 x 60 minute wellness consultation (Ayurvedic evaluation + personalised diet and lifestyle recommendation)
- 1 x 60 minute Shiatsu meridian massage
- 1 X 30 minute Swedish massage
- Take home tools to support yourself and your own practice throughout the year
- Time to relax and explore the island
- Free use of Spa facilities (sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, indoor heated sea water swimming pool, fitness centre)
- Optional activities (cooking classes, scuba diving, herbal tour, greek dance lessons etc.) Download the activities information brochure here
- Triple room : 990 Euro (only available for pre-formed groups of 3)
- Double room : 1200 Euro
- Single room : 1600 Euro
- 7 day wellness programme
- 7 night accommodation in Superior room with private balcony and fantastic sea view
- Breakfast served on buffet daily, with organic ingredients from own garden
- Lunch OR dinner daily, including vegetarian and vegan dishes
- Arrival and departure transfers on Amorgos (port-hotel-port)
- 10% discount on Face and Body Spa treatments
- Free wifi
- Transportation (flight and/or ferry) to the island
- Limited space available. Please reserve early to avoid disappointment.
- Bookings close on 30 June 2017, or when retreat is sold out.
- We request a non-refundable deposit of 300 Euro, upon booking to secure your pace.
- The full balance payment is due on 30 June 2017. You can also choose to pay the whole amount at once.
- Payment can be made via electronic fund transfers. We will email bank details to you directly.
YOUR RETREAT HOSTS
Elena is an Ayurvedic nutrition & lifestyle consultant, Ayurvedic Massage Therapist and a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) with Yoga Alliance International. She began practicing yoga in 2010, studied with Denise Chew in Singapore and completed her 200 hour teacher training with Gerry Rixen and Mario Sarigu in August 2016. She consults, treats and teaches yoga in Mykonos, in French and in English. She also organises regular wellness workshops in France and retreats in Greece. Read more
Mirco is a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) with Yoga Alliance International. He started practicing Ashtanga Yoga with Denise Chew in Singapore in 2014. Mirco completed his 200 hour Hatha Yoga Teacher training with Gerry Rixen and Mario Sarigu in 2016. To complement his Yoga practice and teaching, he is studying and practicing Shiatsu Massage, Ayurvedic Massage Therapy and Reiki in Mykonos. His classes are in English
HOW TO GET THERE
- Fly to Athens
- Ferry or speed boat from Athens Rafina or Athens Piraeus to Amorgos Aegiali (5 minutes from hotel) or Amorgos Katapola (25 minutes from hotel). Timetable and reservations on www.danae.gr
I attended a 5-days retreat hosted by Maison Alethia in may 2016 and all that I can say is that it was a mind blowing experience. Elena and her team are absolutely fabulous. Not only Elena knows personnally all the therapists and teachers, bringing the retreat an immediate friendly and trustful atmosphere, but also as part of an old Mykonian family she knows all about the main city and secret spots of the island. All others aspects such as location, food and side activities were perfectly handled, so think no more and book your retreat with her for a well-deserved break!
Sophie E.Fondatrice / Mon Petit Musée
Je suis les cours de yoga d'Elena. Il s'agit d'un yoga calme et relaxant, à l'écoute du corps et de l'esprit : un petit havre de paix dans mes semaines tourmentées! Elena est dans une démarche originale de bien-être. Elle est observatrice, psychologue, et adapte ses conseils à chacun. Une rareté!
Eléonore D.Director, Global Marketing / Pharmaceuticals
I contacted Elena last year for personal coaching as I was struggling to keep my balance between my work and personal lifestyle. At that time I could feel that my health was slowly deteriorating as I was getting sick constantly. Elena initiated me to Ayurveda, she adapted her advices and coaching to my lifestyle and schedule offering a tailored support. She added simple changes to my daily routine to ensure reachable and sustainable lifestyle modification that I could hold onto the long run. Today I am able to find back energy and I have experienced tremendous improvement on my health: I have not been sick for the last 6 months !
Marianne L.Art Director - Founder / MNO Studio
Ma consultation avec Elena et le travail qu'on a effectué ensemble lors de ce moment m'ont vraiment aidé à me connecter avec mes sensations et mon corps. Elena est en plus d'une grande écoute et de très bons conseils pour trouver le chemin du mieux être.