21 AFFIRMATIONS FOR HEALTH & SUCCESS IN 2018
Would you like to reset your body & mind to attract more health and success in 2018?
At Maison Alethia we’ll certainly be doing so! Why not join us?
Since it takes 21 days to create a new habit, we’ve compiled 21 powerful daily positive affirmations to guide us through the body-mind resetting process to attract more health and success in 2018. Affirmations are proven methods of self-improvement because of their ability to rewire our brains. Shall we get started today?
“The mind is everything. What you think, you become.” Buddha
“Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve,” Napoleon Hill
Wishing you a healthy and successful you!
21 powerful daily positive affirmations for health and success
1. I eat when I am hungry. I drink when I am thirsty. I sleep when I feel tired.
2. I enjoy foods that are both nourishing and satisfying.
3. My body is always doing its best to create perfect health.
4. I trust my inner wisdom. I am the only one who knows what’s best for me.
5. I give my body time to digest food, thoughts and emotions, before taking new ones in.
6. I am unique. Every day I understand myself better.
7. I trust and respond in a timely manner to my individual needs and natural urges.
8. I respect others differences and realise how we complete each other beautifully.
9. I welcome new opportunities and accept gifts of life.
10. I share my gift with others
11. I am grateful for all that I already have
12. I release unnecessary thoughts and emotions. I forgive myself and others.
13. I take care of myself and others.
14. I seek to understand rather than being understood.
15. I invest in myself and my business every day.
16. I attract the best for me in every aspect of my life. I am successful right now.
17. My weaknesses are a reminder for me to be humble.
18. I maintain focus and discipline to give myself the best chances to succeed.
19. I am not responsible for others reaction to what I do or say.
20. I do not take personally what other people say or do.
21. I am worthy of love, and of all that my heart desires.